IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors Cardiff
This 1-day IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors classroom course in Cardiff, South Wales is for those with strategic responsibility for defining, implementing and monitoring effective safety and health management.
Share your experiences with other Directors in this interactive learning environment.
|IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors Course - Key Facts|
|Assessments||Personal commitment action plan|
Is IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors for me?
The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course is aimed at those who have overall operational or strategic responsibilities for determining and implementing effective safety and health management and monitoring its success.
It is suitable for owners of small and medium sized enterprises and executive/non-executive directors of larger organisations with governance structures.
Why take IOSH SED?
The Safety for Executives and Directors course helps Directors and Senior Managers plan their organisational strategic objectives for health and safety risk management. It provides an understanding of the moral, legal and business case for proactive risk management and its integration into holistic business management systems.
IOSH is an internationally recognised professional health and safety membership organisation. Completion of this course will enhance your career and put you in good standing for further professional study.
What will I learn on the course?
IOSH SED is based on the HSE/IoD guidance to ensure health and safety management as an integral part of effective management and leadership. It also covers the Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide legislation and its implications for Senior Managers and Directors.
- The moral, legal and financial case
- Plan – planning for health and safety
- Do – implementing health and safety
- Check – monitoring health and safety performance
- Act – improving health and safety performance
How is IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors Assessed?
The end of course assessment consists of a personal commitment (action plan) to include up to three actions that are appropriate for the level of responsibility held in their organisation. On successful completion of the course an IOSH Certificate is issued.
What is included in the Astutis IOSH SED Course?
Taking your IOSH SED with Astutis you benefit from:
- Lively training with discussions, case studies, workplace scenarios and problem solving
- Comprehensive course materials, workbooks and exercises
- Experienced tutor guidance and support from our CMIOSH tutors and resources team.
- All IOSH examination and registration fees
- Lunch and refreshments each day of your course
Why take IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors with Astutis?
- Expert tutor support led by very experienced Chartered tutors who draw on their professional background to provide practical relevance
- Interactive training with discussions, case studies and application to workplace scenarios
- Confidence that have an excellent understanding of your legal responsibilities
- Sharing your learning with other professionals and tutors