IOSH Managing Safely Classroom Course
Learn with professional safety practitioners with excellent track records in training delivery
If you prefer to study in a structured classroom setting, led by an experienced tutor and value sharing experiences gained from fellow health and safety professionals, then the 3-day classroom-based IOSH Managing Safely course is the option to consider.
|IOSH Managing Safely Classroom Course Key Facts|
|Assessments||Short multiple choice test and practical risk assessment|
|Locations||At 17 venues in England, Scotland & Wales - see dates below|
What's included in IOSH Managing Safely class course?
All IOSH Managing Safely classroom course materials are created in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information.
Included in the price of your course are:
- All tuition, registration and examination fees
- Comprehensive online resources for further access
- All course materials including a workbook
- Tutor support from our team of experts with varied industry expertise
- Lunch and refreshments at the venue each day
How to start your IOSH Managing Safely course
Learn the essentials of risk management enabling you to meet your health and safety responsibilities for the team you manage today!