IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing Online Course
Train managers to promote positive mental health and wellbeing
The Workplace Wellbeing report states that 69% of line managers are not trained to recognise poor mental health in their teams resulting in lost days from work.
This new online IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing course will provide managers with the practical advice and tools to help create a healthy and productive workplace.
Astutis' new online IOSH Health and Wellbeing course offers an interactive experience with the benefit of completing it at a time and place to suit.
|IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing Online Training Key Facts|
|Learning Method||Online and in-company|
|Modules||4 modules of practical guidance|
|Assessments||30 minute test and practical workplace health risk assessment assignment|
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing Overview
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing is targeted at line managers and offers them practical advice to manage health risks and understand their responsibilities for the health and wellbeing of staff.
It equips line managers with the basic tools and techniques needed to improve health and wellbeing across their organisation.
Example of our IOSH Health and Wellbeing online course
Who is IOSH Managing Occupational Health & Wellbeing for?
The course is for anyone who line manages people within their company.
Benefits of online IOSH Managing Health and Wellbeing
This is a very interactive course packed with activities to help you to understand your responsibilities and practice what you learn in different scenarios.
- Improved health and wellbeing awareness leading to a healthier and more engaged staff
- Reduced days lost due to ill-health creating a more productive workplace
- Convenient access to this highly interactive online course on any device
- Fully downloadable course materials which can be saved and accessed offline
What's covered in IOSH Health and Wellbeing?
This IOSH Occupational Wellbeing course is split into 4 modules and covers:
- Module 1: A healthy company and the importance of managing workplace health and wellbeing
- Module 2: Health risk management
- Module 3: Fitness for work and the need to manage changes in the health status of employees
- Module 4: The business value of promoting a wellbeing programme
How is the course assessed?
At the end of the course, there is a short 20 questions test, which takes around 20 minutes.
There is also a practical workplace health risk assessment to be completed within 2 weeks of passing the test.