IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management Classroom 2018 Course Dates
Become an environmental practitioner
This new IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management is the qualification to upskill you with key knowledge and management tools.
It will enable you to make a positive difference as a sustainability practitioner in your organisation. Share your experiences with fellow environmental mangers.
Replacement for the IEMA Associate Certificate
This new and improved IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management course replaced the IEMA Associate Certificate on 1 January 2018. The IEMA Associate Certificate is no longer available.
|IEMA Certificate Classroom Course Key Facts
||15 days from 1 January 2018
||3 assignments & Assessment of Competence
||At venues across the UK see dates below
Benefits of completing the IEMA certificate with Astutis
- Business focus to environmental management issues
- Confidence to apply your learning strategically to your workplace
- Comprehensive preparation for success in your assignments
- Interactive learning led by experienced environmentalists
- Application for Practitioner Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management (PIEMA) on successful course completion
What is included in my classroom course?
- All tuition, registration and assessment fees
- Comprehensive online resources for additional information
- All course materials
- Tutor support from our team of experts with varied industry expertise
- Lunch and refreshments at the venue each day
- IEMA Practitioner Membership fees for 1 year