CoSHH Assessment Training for Staff at your Organisation
The CoSHH assessment course gives learners an awareness of CoSHH related issues with their organisation. They will be able to identify, evaluate and control the exposure to harmful substances and prevent themselves and their colleagues from injury and harm.
|CoSHH Assessment In-company Training Key Facts|
|Assessments||Open discussion will be used to consolidate learning|
Who is the CoSHH Assessment course for?
Those who use, handle, store or transport chemicals and need to be skilled at carrying out CoSHH assessments, in line with legislation and organisational current procedures.
What is covered in the CoSHH Assessment course?
The course covers 4 elements including:
- Identifying hazardous substances
- Assessing health risks
- Controlling health risks
- Producing a written assessment
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as fire risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training.