Health, Safety & Environmental Consultancy
Astutis can work with your organisation to ensure you are compliant with legislation and achieving a high performance in health and safety, and the environment and sustainability. Our Chartered Health and Safety and Environmental Practitioners will work closely with you to achieve tangible improvements to demonstrate to your stakeholders the positive impact of a high performance.
Benefits of consultancy from Astutis
- Independent and practical consultancy support aligned to your business objectives
- Worldwide coverage to service you efficiently and keep costs to a minimum
- Confidence of a high quality service in line with ISO 9001:2015
- Reassurance that you are working with a very experienced team of Chartered Consultants providing a wide range of expertise
SHEAS Advisory Support Service
If you need Safety, Health and/or Environmental advisory support (SHEAS) for a specific project, or additional and independent health and safety support, our consultants will work alongside you to help you achieve your aims.
A dedicated consultant will tailor the exact support that you need such as technical expertise or practical guidance and provide it when you need it. You will benefit from ongoing access to expert advice on site and also via email or phone.
Audit and assurance services
- Legal Compliance Review
- Gap Analysis of ISO 14001:2015; OHSAS 18001; HSG65, ISO 45001
- Health and Safety, and Environmental Audits against external certification or internal initiatives
Health and safety, and environmental management systems
We carry out audits of of your management system against externally certified standards including ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 50001.
Risk assessment and effective control strategies
Our consultants provide an independent evaluation of organisational risk and corrective action:
- Manual handling
- Display screen equipment
- Workplace transport
- Workplace heights
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Hazard and Operability studies (HAZOPs)
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmosphere Regulations (DSEAR)
- Hazardous Area Classification (HAC)
Other health, safety and environmental services
We also offer consultancy support on Accident Investigation, Fire Safety, Construction Design Management, Manual Handling, Occupational Hygiene and a range of environmental and sustainability services.
All consultancy work is managed through our quality system to ensure that you receive cost effective and pragmatic solutions within your timescales.