Your NEBOSH Construction Certificate Exams With Astutis
Convenient test centres UK-wide
After studying hard for your NEBOSH National Construction Certificate in Construction Health and Safety qualification, you'll want to know you can access a convenient exam centre when the time comes.
- Units NG1 and NCC1 are each assessed by a two-hour written exam. Each written examination consists of ten 'short-answer' questions and one 'long-answer' question.
- Unit NG1 is one half of the NEBOSH National General Certificate qualification. You must have completed the NGC1/NG1 within the previous 5 years of the start of the NEBOSH Fire Certificate.
- Unit NCC2 is assessed by a two-hour risk assessment carried out in your workplace which must be returned to Astutis within 14 days of the exam date
- Once your booking has been registered you are unable to alter the date.
- Results are sent to you 10 weeks after the exam date(s)
- You will receive a certificate for each unit passed and the overall qualification certificate will be issued on successful completion of all three units 10 weeks after the results
How do I book my NEBOSH Construction Certificate exam?
- To register your exam with Astutis complete the exam booking form
- Once you have sent the online exam booking form, our exam advisor will confirm receipt of your booking and contact you to process payment
- A final confirmation will be made of your exam booking on your preferred date and location by our exam advisor
Access arrangements or reasonable adjustment
If you require us to make special arrangements for your exams, we need to apply to NEBOSH beforehand, so please let us know on the booking form and we will be in touch. Information about NEBOSH exam access arrangements and reasonable adjustments can be found on their website.
Where and when can I sit my NCC exams?
Astutis runs NEBOSH Construction Certificate exams throughout the year in various locations around the country.
You must register and pay for your exam place(s) prior to the registration deadline. You can sit your NCC1 exam at the following locations:
- London Central
- London Heathrow
NEBOSH Construction Certificate exams take place in March, June, September and December of each year. For further information, including other potential dates and venues please contact us using the form to the right.