IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management in Bristol
The IEMA Foundation Certificate held in Bristol provides you with a solid understanding of the principles of the environment and sustainability and is an ideal qualification to develop a career in environmental management.
Share your learning with others on this structured, practical and tutor-led course.
|IEMA Foundation Certificate Course - Key Facts|
|Outcomes||13 Learning outcomes|
|Assessment||A short multiple choice test|
Is the IEMA Foundation Course for me?
The IEMA Foundation Certificate is for those who have recently become involved in environmental management or for whom environmental management is a part of their responsibilities. The course is suitable for those who want a solid foundation of environment and sustainability expertise to build on.
Completing this course will gain you automatic IEMA Associate membership which provides evidence of knowledge as well as commitment to this career path.
Why take IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management?
The IEMA Foundation Certificate will provide you with the skills and knowledge to improve sustainability and environmental performance throughout your organisation, reducing costs and enhancing reputation.
It provides you with solid grounding for further study and raises your professional competence as an environmental practitioner.
Further Qualification recognition
Successful completion of the IEMA Foundation Certificate will entitle you to Associate Membership of IEMA. It will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skill-set to take the IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management and develop a rewarding and sought after career in Environmental Management.
What will I learn on the course?
- Implications of global trends on society, the economy and organisations.
- Sustainable business and environmental principles.
- Policy and legislation.
- Tools, techniques, systems and practices used to improve sustainability performance.
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions.
- Collecting data, performing analysis and evaluating information.
- Researching and planning sustainable solutions.
- Effective communication.
- Tools and techniques that identify opportunities and risks.
- Identifying and proposing ways to improve performance.
- Supporting change and transformation to improve sustainability.
How is IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management Assessed?
There is a one hour multiple choice online exam hosted monthly by IEMA. Once log-in details are provided, there will be a 28 day window in which to complete the exam.
You will receive your results immediately after completing the online exam.
What is included in the Astutis IEMA FC Course?
- IEMA Associate Membership
- Comprehensive course materials, workbooks and syndicate exercises
- Expert tutor guidance from experienced Chartered Environmentalists via email or phone
- All IEMA registration fees
- Lunch and refreshments each day of your course
Why take IEMA FC with Astutis?
By choosing to take your IEMA Foundation Certificate with Astutis you benefit from:
- Lively training with discussions, case studies, workplace scenarios and problem solving
- Quality learning materials developed and maintained in-house to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information
- Ongoing support on all aspects of your course from AIEMA tutors and our in-house resources team.
- Success with high pass rates above the national average
- Quality learning and exam venues with onsite parking, Wi-Fi and conference facilities
How to start your IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Get underway now with the popular IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management from Astutis. Get in touch and find out all you need to know about starting your course by clicking the button below