IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management Classroom Courses
Add the environment to your skillset
Take the first step towards your successful career in the environmental sector and gain a solid foundation of environment and sustainability expertise to build on.
Upon successful completion of the course you will also be rewarded with Associate Membership of IEMA
|IEMA Foundation Certificate Course Key Facts|
|Duration||5 days or a minimum of 40 hours|
|What's included?||Tutor coaching, practical use of learning in scenarios with professionals|
Fees for 1 year of Associate membership of IEMA
Exam fees and certification
Lunch and refreshments
|Assessments||1-hour open book online multiple choice exam|
IEMA Foundation Certificate Venues
You can take your IEMA Foundation Certificate course in the following locations:
Benefits of studying the IEMA Foundation course in the classroom:
- Interactive learning led by experienced Environmentalists
- Commercially focused understanding of all environmental issues
- Confidence to apply knowledge to your job based on practical learning
- Success: high pass rates
- Invaluable resources: practical learning materials developed by our own experts to ensure quality, currency of information
- Application for Affiliate Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management on successful course completion
What is included in my IEMA Foundation certificate classroom course?
- Expert tutor support
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- Exam fees
Tailored training packages
Our IEMA Foundation course can be tailored to include your company's requirements. We will come to you to deliver the course for multiple learners which can mean considerable cost-savings.
Ask us your IEMA Foundation classroom course questions?
Contact us about taking the course or send your questions by clicking on the button below and filling out the form below.
Buy your course now