IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management in Warrington
Take your environmental career to the next level
This IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management, delivered in Warrington, offers people managing environmental responsibilities, the management tools to effect positive change.
Share your learning with fellow professionals in this structured, led by an environmental expert.
|IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management Course - Key Facts|
|Duration||15 days, as 3 split weeks|
|Modules||3 core themes|
|Assessment||3 Assignments plus an Assessment of Competence|
Is the IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management for me?
The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management is for those who need a detailed knowledge of environmental/sustainability principles, management tools and skills to effectively deliver positive change as part of their role.
Delegates should already have a foundation level of knowledge gained through work experience or a relevant course e.g. IEMA Foundation Certificate.
Why take the Environmental Management Certificate?
The IEMA Certificate will provide you with the skills and knowledge to improve your organisation’s environmental performance and reduce their impacts, both strategically and operationally.
It will help you develop a thorough understanding of environmental issues, raising your professional competence and establishing yourself as an environmental practitioner.
Further Qualification Recognition
Successful completion of the IEMA Certificate meets the criteria for Practitioner Membership of IEMA. You will have the skills and knowledge to progress to full membership of IEMA through higher qualifications.
What will I learn on the course?
This course provides learners with the essential knowledge and management skills/tools to act as an effective environmental and sustainability practitioner and implement positive change throughout their organisation.
The course consists of 4 modules:
- Fundamentals of Sustainability, Business and Governance
- Environmental Principles, Policy and Legislation
- Environmental Management/Assessment Tools and Skills
- Assessment of Competence
How is the Environmental Management Certificate Assessed?
The course is assessed through three knowledge based assignments; one after each week of the course. The candidate must pass all three before being permitted to take the assessment for practitioner membership.
You then take an Assessment of Competence based on work experience for practitioner membership of IEMA (PIEMA).
Why take IEMA Environmental Management with Astutis?
Taking your IEMA Certificate with Astutis you’ll benefit from:
- Lively training with discussions, case studies, workplace scenarios and problem solving
- Confidence to apply knowledge to your job based on practical learning
- Application for Practitioner Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management (PIEMA) on successful course completion
- Ongoing support on all aspects of your course from AIEMA tutors and our in-house resources team
- Quality learning and exam venues with onsite parking, Wi-Fi and conference facilities
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day of your course