IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management Classroom Course Dates
Become an environmental practitioner
The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management is the qualification to upskill you with key knowledge and management tools to effect positive change.
It will enable you to make a positive difference as a sustainability practitioner in your organisation. Share your experiences with fellow environmental mangers.
Buy your course now
|IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management Course - Key Facts|
|Duration||15 days, as 3 split weeks|
|Modules||3 core themes|
|Assessment||3 Assignments plus an Assessment of Competence|
IEMA Certificate Classroom Course Venues
You can take your course in the following locations:
Benefits of completing the IEMA certificate with Astutis
- Business focus to environmental management issues
- Confidence to apply your learning strategically to your workplace
- Comprehensive preparation for success in your assignments
- Interactive learning led by experienced environmentalists
- Application for Practitioner Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management (PIEMA) on successful course completion
What is included in my classroom course?
- All tuition, registration and assessment fees
- Comprehensive online resources for additional information
- All course materials
- Tutor support from our team of experts with varied industry expertise
- Lunch and refreshments at the venue each day
- IEMA Practitioner Membership fees for 1 year