IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Enable your staff to improve environmental performance
- Staff have the knowledge and skills to help improve sustainability and environmental performance
- Staff have practical skills to help reduce impacts of the organisation on the environment
|IEMA Foundation Certificate In-company Course Key Facts|
|Learning Methods||Classroom and Online|
|Outcomes||13 Learning Outcomes|
|Assessment||A short multiple choice test|
What is covered in the IEMA Foundation course?
The IEMA Foundation course provides staff with a solid knowledge of the environment, sustainability and governance principles relevant to organisations. It covers specific management tools and skills with a practical application for the workplace to enable staff to improve performance.
Looking for IEMA Foundation course for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IEMA Foundation Certificate
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- A convenient training delivery to suit your staff availability and location
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.