IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Enable your staff to improve environmental performance
- Staff have the knowledge and skills to help improve sustainability and environmental performance
- Staff have practical skills to help reduce impacts of the organisation on the environment
|IEMA Foundation Certificate In-company Course Key Facts|
|Learning Methods||Classroom, Online, Virtual and In-Company|
|Outcomes||13 Learning Outcomes|
|Assessment||A short multiple choice test|
Which learning method is best for staff?
Dependent on staff availability, location, budget and your company needs, choose from the options:
Online - Our interactive and multimedia rich course for staff to fit in around their commitments.
Virtual - The virtual course has all the benefits of traditional, structured classroom training without the need to travel.
Classroom - 5 days of tutor-led interactive training which can be tailored using any of your company procedures, risk assessments etc.
What is covered in the IEMA Foundation course?
The IEMA Foundation course provides staff with a solid knowledge of the environment, sustainability and governance principles relevant to organisations. It covers specific management tools and skills with a practical application for the workplace to enable staff to improve performance.
Looking for IEMA Foundation course for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IEMA Foundation Certificate
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- A convenient training delivery to suit your staff availability and location
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.
We manage all your training needs throughout
Our account manager will discuss your objectives to develop the best training programme for your staff:
- based on your staff,
- their learning needs,
- desired outcomes and practical elements.
All our teams will work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
Depending on the learning method choice, we can tailor the learning experience to the level you want for example including your company procedures, policies, risk assessments, branding etc.