Environmental Awareness Training for Your Team
Do your staff need an understanding of environmental and sustainability principles?
Our short Environmental Awareness course gives learners an overview of key environmental and sustainability issues and their relevance to business activities. They'll have the opportunity to discuss and explore their role in managing these issues and learn how to balance environmental best practice with your business objectives to improve overall performance.
|Environmental Awareness Course Key Facts|
|Assessments||Practical exercises and open discussion after each element|
Who is the Environmental Awareness course for?
Environmental Awareness is suitable for anyone who needs to gain a basic understanding of their environmental responsibilities and and those of their company.
What is covered in the Environmental Awareness course?
Environmental Awareness consists of 3 elements. Each module will have a
- Core environmental concepts
- Pollution linkages
- Aspects and impacts
- Sustainable development
- Business and the environment
- Environmental law
- Environmental permits
- Discharges to water
- Environmental Management Systems
- Plan-do-check-act model
- Key elements of ISO 14001
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as fire risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.