Ready to Develop a Career in Health & Safety?
Use your ELC funds to succeed in NEBOSH qualifications
Astutis is an approved and registered partner of Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS). As a well-established, accredited training provider, we can help you take the next steps in building a career in health and safety management.
The MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) provide financial support for Armed Forces' members for higher level learning i.e. nationally recognised qualifications such as NEBOSH qualifications. Whatever stage of your career you are at, serving or a veteran, our team can guide you through the application process.
NEBOSH courses for UK Armed Forces Personnel
We offer the following courses as classroom in a wide range of venues UK-wide or online or distance so you can choose the best method for you.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
How can I use ELCs on NEBOSH training?
If you are a serving member or a service leaver of the Armed Forces, dependent on your length of service you can :
- make a claim of up to £1000 (Lower Tier) or £2000 (Higher Tier - 8 years' service)
- must contribute 20% of the tuition fees and ELCs can cover 80% of the total cost. You must pay for travel, accommodation costs
- claim up to 3 times provided they are in separate financial years
- use one claim for multiple courses, provided they are linked by a career goal and the courses are with the same provider
Buy 2 NEBOSH qualifications
Why not use your ELC funds to buy 2 courses upfront to fast track your career progression and job opportunities with the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH General Certificate + NEBOSH Diploma
- NEBOSH General Certificate + NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- NEBOSH General Certificate + NEBOSH International Oil & Gas Certificate
How do I get started on booking my course?
- Speak to our course advisors to decide which course and learning method is best for you by calling 0345 241 3685 or complete the orange Contact us today form
- Complete an ELC claim form on the ELCAS website at least 25 days before the course begins
- When this form is approved, you will receive a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN) from ELCAS which you must send to Astutis course advisors as soon as possible
- Complete the Astutis booking form for the NEBOSH course(s) you have received ELC funding for
- We will confirm your booking and send an invoice to you for the 20% balance of the course fee. Full payment must be received before you start the course(s)
3 ways Astutis helps you get NEBOSH qualified :
- CMIOSH tutors who are NEBOSH examiners to train you
- Support throughout your course on all aspects of your learning
- Success with intensive exam preparation: revision and exam practice