Website and eCommerce Specialist
We are Astutis. We are super proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training and Consultancy throughout the world.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic website and ecommerce specialist to help drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers/sales, through organic and paid traffic.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for proactively developing, implementing, and managing two Astutis websites, one with ecommerce functionality.
We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers’ diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow. Oh, and by the way marketeers, our favourite word is Awesome.
Website and Ecommerce Responsibility Overview
- Lead the eCommerce marketing activity with future projects, manage site improvements on e-commerce listings on CMS.
- Creating an eCommerce plan to achieve growth.
- Driving eCommerce transactions and increasing online sales.
- Management of the website and management of all technical SEO implementation and technical audits.
- Identification of new revenue streams and generating leads.
- Building on the digital marketing presence for the brand.
- Improving online user experience.
- Interpreting Google Analytics and recommending improvements.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive reporting of all paid search, eCommerce, display, paid social, SEO.
- Continually stay informed of latest trends, future initiatives, industry best practices and competitor bench marking of areas of accountability with the goal of increasing acquisition and retention.
The Astutis Tech-Stack
Experience desirable but not essential on the following platforms:
- Kentico CMS, Kentico Enterprise
- Sage CRM
Who you’ll be working with:
- Internal Campaign team, including graphic designer and content creators
- Internal SEO and PPC Executive
- Internal Management Teams
- Head of Marketing and Ecommerce
- External Website Developer
- External SEO and PPC digital agency
- External Design Agency
- Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Graphic Design, or similar discipline or significant experience in a similar role with CMS platforms – Kentico very desirable but not essential
- Professional technical qualification desirable
- Experience of managing multiple digital platforms
- Knowledge of web hosting platforms and key infrastructure
- Managing CMS (both front end and back end configuration)
- Basic HTML knowledge derisible but not essential
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues using debugging tools, triaging and conducting website performance tests.
- Demonstrable experience in SEO and PPC
- Producing professional reports
- Building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient IT skills – MS Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel
If you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org