NEBOSH International Oil & Gas Certificate for Staff at your Organisation
Do your staff in the oil & gas & petrochemical sector need health & safety skills?
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety provides your staff with the specific skills of process safety management to enable them to carry out effective safety and process safety management across all areas of their operation based on international standards both onshore and offshore. This unique qualification helps staff embed a safer working environment enhancing the organisation's reputation.
|NEBOSH International Oil & Gas Certificate In-company Training Key Facts
||Half day exam
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as fire risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Choice of training delivery options to suit your staff availability, location:
- Online learning
- Distance learning
Online NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate for staff
Astutis' online NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate provides a flexible learning option for your staff, since it can be completed around existing work commitments. Courses are interactive and engaging and supervisors can monitor their staff's progress with reports on group and personal progress, analysis of course assessments, time spent on the course, course completion and marks achieved. Contact us using the form on this page to find out more.
Looking for the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate
What is covered in the NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate?
The syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international industry standards and covers:
- Safety and environmental management in this industry
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations
Click here to see the full NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and time frame to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.