NEBOSH Fire Certificate for Staff at your Organisation
Develop your staff with key fire safety skills
Do you have staff who need to develop their knowledge in fire safety to ensure your organisation is meeting its legal responsibilities? The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management (NFC) qualification provides people with the legal requirements, the range of fire protective and preventative measures required and how to undertake fire risk assessments.
|NEBOSH Fire Certificate In-company Training Key Facts
||2 split weeks (9 days). If you have successfully completed NGC1, it takes 4 days
||3 units: NGC1; FC1; FC2
||2 half day exams for NGC1 & FC1 plus a practical for FC2
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as fire risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH Fire Certificate
What is covered in the NEBOSH Fire Certificate course?
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NGC1 Management of Health and Safety
- FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management
- FC2 Practical Fire Risk Assessment
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate content (FC1) covers:
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fire
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Risk Assessment
Click here to see the full NEBOSH Fire Certificate syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.