NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management for Staff at your Organisation
Do your staff need to know how to implement an environmental management system?
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management provides an understanding of how to manage environmental risk. It covers environmental legislation, environmental hazards and key features of an Environmental Management System (EMS). The course takes a practical, risk management approach based on best practice and international industry standards.
|NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management In-company Training Key Facts
||2 modules; EC1 and EC2
||1 x 2-hour exam and a practical assignment
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as fire risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training.
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete this course click NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management.
What is covered in the NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate?
The NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate is divided into two units, each of which is assessed separately:
- EC1 The management and control of environmental hazards
- EC2 Environmental practical application
Click here to see the full NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.