NEBOSH Diploma for Staff at your Organisation
Staff can demonstrate professional-level competence
Do you need an expert in-house team of advisors to manage your health and safety requirements to a professional level of competence? The NEBOSH Diploma will provide your organisation with an invaluable resource of expert advisors in this fast changing environment to ensure you avoid prosecution, litigation, absence costs and loss of reputation.
|NEBOSH Diploma In-company Training Key Facts
||6 split weeks (30 days)
||4 units: A, B, C, DNI
||3 half day exams plus an 8,000 word work-based assignment
The NEBOSH Diploma builds on the content covered in the NEBOSH General Certificate. It is strongly recommended that you have completed this before starting the NEBOSH Diploma.
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH Diploma
What is covered in the NEBOSH Diploma?
The NEBOSH Diploma is split into 4 units A, B, C, and DNI which cover the following:
- Unit A: Managing health and safety
- Unit B: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit D: Application of health and safety theory and practice
For more information about the course read the full NEBOSH Diploma syllabus.
How is the NEBOSH Diploma assessed?
There are 3 half day exams for Units A to C; Unit DNI is assessed with an 8,000 word work-based assignment.
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your procedures and cases studies
- Expert tutor support with trainer's background matched to your organisational sector
- Choice of the best learning method for your staff: classroom, online or distance learning
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget. Find out more.