IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors at your Company
Do your CEOs understand their legal responsibilities?
If you have five or more Senior Executives, Directors, CEOs this course provides an understanding of the importance and benefits of proactive safety, health and risk management at a strategic level. It also outlines the personal and corporate health and safety responsibilities of Directors. This course replaced IOSH Safety for Senior Executives as from 1 September 2017. It is ideal for people in a role of strategic responsibility for organisations of any size.
|IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors In-company Course Key Facts
||Personal commitment action plan
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving solution to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your senior management team: we can tailor it to your organisational needs with your documentation, policy, procedures etc.
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
What is covered in the IOSH Safety for Senior Executives course?
The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors content is based on the HSE/IoD guidance to ensure health and safety management as an integral part of effective management and leadership. It also covers the Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide legislation and its implications for Senior Managers and Directors.
- The moral, legal and financial case
- Plan – planning for health and safety
- Do – implementing health and safety
- Check – monitoring health and safety performance
- Act – improving health and safety performance
This interactive training presents key concepts for your senior Managers/Directors so they can discuss them to understand the relevance to them in their strategic roles.
Looking for IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IOSH Safety Executives and Directors
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements.
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement. This can include your policy, procedures etc
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and time frame to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.