IOSH Managing Safely ECITB in the Engineering Construction Industry (Module 4) for Companies
Supervisors should know their health & safety responsibilites
If you have five or more employees who have supervisory responsibilities, IOSH Managing Safely ECITB Module 4 is tailored to the engineering construction industry will provide your staff with the knowledge and skills to manage effectively. Supervisors and staff with responsibilities gain an understanding of the legal requirements and practical actions needed for the health and safety of their teams. It enables your organisation in a potentially high risk sector to meet health and safety responsibilities and benefit from working more productively with minimal interruption.
|IOSH Managing Safely ECITB In-company Key Facts
||Multiple choice test and a risk assessment
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Choice of the date and location to suit your staff availability
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IOSH Managing Safely ECITB
What is covered in IOSH Managing Safely ECITB module 4?
The IOSH Managing Safely ECITB Module 4 course content covers:
- Understand the importance of managing health and safety at work
- Understand the contributory factors which can cause accidents
- Increase awareness of personal safe behaviours and the need to promote safe behaviours within the work team
- Recognise the vital role that a supervisor plays in the overall health & safety management process.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget. Contact us.