IOSH Managing Safely in Construction In-company Training
IOSH has launched a new course targeting site managers working in construction. It provides the essential knowledge for anyone who supervises the safety, health and environmental risks.
IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
We can arrange for our experienced tutors to come to your organisation's premises to deliver IOSH Managing Safely in Construction training. The course and all supporting materials can be tailored to suit the needs of your particular organisation making it even more relevant and helping your construction site managers to make an immediate impact.
|IOSH Managing Safely in Construction In-company Training Key Facts
||End of course assessment
Who is the course for?
Those in a line management or supervisory role who need to understand their health and safety responsibilities.
- Appreciate the importance of managing health and safety in construction and the consequences of failing to do so.
- Identify HSE legislation and the key requirements of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact, and how to manage them.
- Understand how to evaluate and respond to an incident.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess, reduce and control risk.
- Recognise the key elements of a health and safety management system.
- Demonstrate the ability to measure and improve health and safety performance.
IOSH Managing Safely in Construction has been replaced with IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers.
Benefits of in-company IOSH Managing Safely in Construction training:
- The option to include your own your own documentation, procedural information and case studies
- Savings on travel and accommodation
- More cost efficient than sending individuals on courses and a cheaper delegate cost (when training 4+ delegates)
- No minimum number of delegates required
- The support of a qualified Astutis Consultant at every step of the way
- Materials tailored to incorporate your organisation’s branding
- More relevant - discussions and examples relate to the challenges and situations experienced by the group
- You choose the dates, timescales and delivery pattern to suit you