IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation for Staff at your Organisation
Managers must know their health & safety responsibilites
This unique certificate provides your staff working in airside and landside operations, with the knowledge and tools to manage health & safety to comply with the requirements of CAP642 and avoid safety failures occurring in this highly regulated sector. Training employees with this sector-specific, accredited certificate demonstrates a company's commitment to health and safety in meeting UK HSE legislative requirements.
|IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation In-company Training Key Facts
||Multiple choice test and a practical risk assessment
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving solution to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
Looking for IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation
What is covered in the course?
The IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation course content covers:
- An introduction to Managing Safely in Aviation
- Investigation accidents and incidents
- Human factors
- Assessing risk
- Controlling risk
- Understanding managers responsibilities
- Common hazards in aviation
- Measuring performance
The course also addresses health and safety issues surrounding the ramp, aircraft turnaround, baggage handling/loading, mechanical equipment operations within the apron area, fuel and maintenance, catering, check-in, security and retail.
Click here to see the full IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.