Accident Investigation Training for your Staff
Train your staff to investigate and prevent accidents in the workplace
This course will teach your staff the process of investigating accidents under the HSE guidance INDG 245. It also covers the requirements for reporting accidents under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases, Dangerous Occurences Regulations (RIDDOR) 2013.
|Accident Investigation In-company Training Key Facts
||Practical exercises and open discussion after each element
Who is the Accident Investigation course for?
This course is for anyone who is responsible for dealing with accidents and investigating them should they occur, including; fire responders, supervisors, managers and safety representatives.
Upon completion of the course, your staff will be able to:
- Recognise the difference between accidents and incidents
- Understand accident causation theory, including the stages of accidents: immediate causes, underlying causes, root causes
- Appreciate how human factors effect accident
- Understand how to improve employee reporting of accidents
What is covered in the Accident Investigation course?
The course is split into 4 topics:
- Introduction and scope of incident investigations
- Loss causation and preparation for investigation
- Investigations in practice
- Incident reporting and data analysis
Developing the best training for your staff
- Time saving training - you choose the dates, time and location of your course.
- Relevant training for your staff - we'll tailor your course to include your company documentation such as procedures, cases studies and images.
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training.