Astutis is looking forward to joining fellow health and safety professionals and business leaders at this year’s IOSH Annual Conference, 20-21 November, in the International Convention Centre, Birmingham.
With 55 speakers, over 800 delegates and a brand new venue, this year’s conference is set to be the highlight of the Occupational Health and Safety calendar.
Visitors to the conference will be able to hear from motivational speakers; share ideas and network with other professionals; engage in thought provoking and challenging sessions; enhance CPD and benchmark their own practice against peers.
Transforming health and safety across the world
This year’s theme will focus on modern day issues that affect health and safety through the world. Speakers will include directors and business leaders from major international organisations, industry leaders and university lecturers offering insight into:
- Globalisation and OSH in different contexts.
- The changing world of work, including the impact of technology on OSH professionals.
- Developing personal resilience and skills.
- Multi-disciplinary working and integrating OSH across the workplace.
- Building the profession, ensuring that it’s fit for the future.
- Global business.
- Moving away from compliance and towards sustainability.
- Emerging hazards.
- Skills to make a difference.
Visit us on stand 21
Look out for the Astutis stand at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham on the 20-21 November to discuss our training and consultancy services and products.
For further information on the conference and to book your ticket head to the IOSH conference website.