Astutis is pleased to announce our 10,000th online learner has recently been enrolled on one of our accredited HSE courses.
Astutis provides market leading health and safety and environmental training and consultancy solutions to clients in over 170 countries and we are delighted that so many people opt for the convenience of our tailored online learning and support packages.
David McManus, Product Development Officer at Hanson, Bristol, (pictured right receiving his Welsh Hamper from Account Manager Paul Grayson-Davies) was enrolled earlier this year on the Astutis NEBOSH National Certificate course as our 10,000th learner.
"I wanted to enhance my training within health and safety and decided to undertake my NEBOSH qualification. After searching and researching many companies online, I came across Astutis. Their video demonstrations and easy-to-follow training guide were by far the best I had seen and my decision was made after speaking with their very friendly and helpful course advisors who described the training and support they offer. I am now looking to put my staff members through training with Astutis and cannot recommend them enough."
Of the suite of 9 accredited Astutis online courses currently available, the NEBOSH National General Certificate, IOSH Managing Safely and the NEBOSH International General Certificate courses are the most accessed amongst our learning fraternity.
Brenig Moore, Technical Director at Astutis said:
“I am delighted that the popularity of our online courses continues to grow across the globe. With a dedicated learning, multimedia, development and support team based in-house, we are continuing to expand our portfolio of courses and can offer the delegate a unique and personalised experience that is able to respond to regulatory changes in a timely manner. With over 4,800 online learners having successfully completed courses with us, it is reassuring to see that many return to undertake further qualifications."
A look at available data reveals that 65% of Astutis online learners are based in the UK. The top 5 international countries of the remaining 35% are:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
88% of learners access their course on a laptop or desktop computer, but the number accessing on a tablet or mobile phone continues to rise - meaning that our courses are truly portable.
Having consistently received great feedback in the training and support we offer, a fantastic 95% of learners saying they’d have no hesitation in recommending our services to their colleagues. Feedback includes:
'"I had a great experience and will not hesitate to recommend Astutis e-learning to anyone I know that needs it."
"It (the course) has been so much better than other online learning I have completed - a real mix of support activities and delivery. Really refreshing!’"
For more information on the Astutis online learning experience, take a look at our short video, or get in touch with one of our NEBOSH-trained dedicated course advisors today.