NEBOSH Certificate for Staff at your Organisation
NEBOSH qualified staff to meet recognised standards
If you have five or more employees with supervisory duties, the NEBOSH Certificate will equip them with the knowledge and skills to ensure you meet your health & safety responsibilities, provide a safe working environment and avoid prosecution, litigation and absence costs.
It is a widely recognised core management qualification suitable for managers, supervisors and operational staff from all functions not just health and safety, from organisations in all sectors.
|NEBOSH Certificate In-Company Training Key Facts
||2 split weeks (10 days)
||3 units: NGC1; GC2; GC3
||2 half day exams for NGC1 and GC2 plus a practical for GC3
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, risk assessments, procedures, cases studies, images
- Expert tutor support with trainer's background matched to your organisational sector
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
What is covered in the NEBOSH Certificate?
The NEBOSH Certificate is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NGC1 Management of Health and Safety
- GC1 Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- GC2 Health and Safety Practical Assessment
Read the full NEBOSH Certificate syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.