NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work for Staff at your Organisation
Managers must know their health & safety responsibilites
This NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is an introductory qualification for staff who need an understanding of the principles of health and safety in their role. It enables organisations to improve the safety culture, reduce accidents and increase costs savings.
|NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work In-company Training Key Facts
||2 units: HSW1; HSW2
||1 hour multiple choice exam and practical risk assessment
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
What is covered in the NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Award?
It covers the basic health and safety principles and practices essential in the workplace. These include:
- Responsibilities for health and safety
- Understanding risk assessments and control strategies
- Applying these control strategies to a number of common workplace hazards, including fire, electrical, transport and manual handling
Click here to see the full NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Award syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements.
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget For more information, click below.