Your NEBOSH Fire Certificate Exams With Astutis
Convenient test centres across the UK
After studying hard for your NEBOSH National Fire Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management qualification, you'll want to know you can access a convenient exam centre when the time comes.
- Units NGC1 and FC1 are each assessed by a two-hour written exam. Each written examination consists of ten 'short-answer' questions and one 'long-answer' question.
- Unit NGC1 is one half of the NEBOSH National General Certificate qualification. You must have completed the NGC1 within the previous 5 years of the start of the NEBOSH Fire Certificate.
- Unit FC2 is assessed by a four-hour risk assessment carried out in your workplace which must be returned to Astutis within 14 days of the exam date
- Once your booking has been registered you are unable to alter the date.
- Results are sent to you 10 weeks after the exam date(s)
- You will receive a certificate for each unit passed and the overall qualification certificate will be issued on successful completion of all three units 10 weeks after the results
How do I book my NEBOSH Fire Certificate exams?
- To register your exam with Astutis complete the exam booking form
- Once you have sent the online exam booking form, our exam advisor will confirm receipt of your booking and contact you to process payment
- A final confirmation will be made of your exam booking on your preferred date and location by our exam advisor
Where and when can I sit my NFC exams?
Astutis runs NEBOSH Fire Certificate exams throughout the year in various locations around the country.
You must register and pay for your exam place(s) prior to the registration deadline. You can sit your FC1 exam at the following locations: