IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation at your Organisation
Cost-effective and relevant training for your staff
This unique qualification provides your staff working in airside and landside operations, with the knowledge and tools to manage health & safety to comply with the requirements of CAP642 and avoid safety failures occurring in this highly regulated sector.
Employees can maintaining a safe working environment in compliance with legislative requirements understanding the interface between HSE and CAA requirements
Benefits of in-company IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation
- Cost and time saving when training 5+ employees
- Relevant training for your staff, tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, procedures, scenarios, images and branding
- Support of a highly experienced trainer with a background in aviation
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
- It demonstrates the company's commitment to health & safety with a positive impact on reputation, operational efficiency and profit.
- 4 day course.
- Certification on successful completion of the course and test.
- In-company course at your premises is also available.
- Assessment is a 45 minute multiple choice test and a workplace health and safety risk assessment.
This course has been designed to reflect all areas within the everyday working environment, including the ramp, aircraft turnaround, baggage handling / loading, mechanical equipment operations within the apron area, fuel and maintenance, catering, check-in, security and retail. It covers the following:
- An introduction to Managing Safely in Aviation
- Investigation accidents and incidents
- Human factors
- Assessing risk
- Controlling risk
- Understanding managers responsibilities
- Common hazards in aviation
- Measuring performance
- Protecting the environment
IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation In-company Enquiry