IOSH Safety for Senior Executives at your Organisation
The value of strategic health & safety on the bottom line
If you have five or more Senior Executives, Directors this course that can be adapted for the company's specific requriements and aims to provide them with an understanding of their legal responsibilities. It and the importance of integrating health & safety strategy into an organisation’s business objectives.
|IOSH Safety for Senior Executives In-company Course Key Facts
||1 short multiple choice test
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving solution to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your Senior Executives and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, procedures, typical workplace scenarios, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
What is covered in the IOSH Safety for Senior Executives course?
The IOSH Safety for Senior Executives content covers:
- The legal, moral and financial drivers to manage health and safety
- An overview of civil and criminal law covering: negligence, the Health and Safety at Work Act; the HSE enforcement policy, and corporate manslaughter
- Corporate governance
- Health and safety management systems
- Health and safety culture and leadership
Click here to see the full syllabus.
The varied training style presents the relevant concepts and delegates can apply their learning using enjoyable and practical workplace examples and scenarios.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.