IOSH Managing Safely for Staff at your Organisation
Managers should know their health & safety responsibilites
If you have five or more employees who have management responsibilities, IOSH Managing Safely is a widely recognised accredited certificate providing staff with the knowledge and skills to manage effectively. It enables organisations to meet their health and safety responsibilities which has a positive impact on their reputation.
|IOSH Managing Safely In-company Training Key Facts
||Multiple choice test and a risk assessment
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Choice of training delivery options to suit your staff availability and location:
What is covered in the IOSH Managing Safely course?
The IOSH Managing Safely course content covers:
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
- How to protect the environment
Click here to see the full IOSH Managing Safely syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget. Find out more.