IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management for Staff at Your Organisation
Enable staff to improve environmental performance
- 4-day classroom course until 31 December 2016. 5 days from 1 January 2017 - find out more.
- Staff have the knowledge and skills to help improve sustainability and environmental performance
- Staff have practical skills to help reduce impacts of the organisation on the environment
2017 course changes: study in 2016 to benefit
If your staff take this current 4-day IEMA Foundation before 31 December 2016 you can benefit from gaining IEMA Associate Membership without taking any further assessments. Contact us today to take advantage of this opportunity before it's too late.
|IEMA Foundation Certificate In-company Course Key Facts
||4 days until 31 December 2016. 5 days from 1 January 2017 - find out more
||A short multiple choice test
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- A convenient training delivery to suit your staff availability and location
What is covered in the IEMA Foundation course?
The IEMA Foundation course covers the global and local environmental issues and provides a practical approach to enable organisations to improve their environmental performance and reduce their impacts.
The course is divided into 4 modules and covers:
- Sustainable business thinking
- Environmental law
- Tools for the assessment and interpretation of environmental performance
- Environmental management systems
View the full IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.