IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management Classroom Courses - New for 2017
Add the environment to your skillset
- 5 days from 1 January 2017 - find out about the recent course changes
- Achieve Associate Membership of IEMA
- Take the first step in your career in the environment
- Gain a solid foundation of environment and sustainability expertise to build on
|IEMA Foundation Certificate Classroom Course Key Facts
|| 5 days
||A short multiple choice test
||At 12 venues in England, Scotland & Wales - see dates below
Why take the IEMA Foundation course as an Astutis class?
- Interactive learning led by Chartered Environmentalist, Dr Fi Draper
- Commercially focused understanding of all environmental issues
- Confidence to apply knowledge to your job based on practical learning
- Success: high pass rates
- Invaluable resources: practical learning materials developed by our own experts to ensure quality, currency of information
- Application for Affiliate Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management on successful course completion
What is included in my IEMA Foundation certificate classroom course?
The following is included:
- Expert tutor support
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- Exam fees
Tailored training packages
Our IEMA Foundation course can be tailored to include your company's requirements. We will come to you to deliver the course for multiple delegates which can mean considerable cost-savings.
Ask us your IEMA Foundation classroom course questions?
Contact us about taking the course or send your questions by clicking on the button below and filling out the form: