- PhD: Development of a Student-Centred Evaluation Framework for Environmental Vocational Education and Training Courses
- MSc: Manufacturing Management
- BA (Hons) 2:1 Open (German and Spanish)
- BSc (Hons) 2:1 Combined Studies (Biology and Environmental Studies)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Specialist Environmental Diploma.
- FIEMA Fellow of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment
- CEnv Chartered Environmentalist
- CMIOSH Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
- FIfL Fellow of the Institute for Learning (FIfL).
Dr Fiona Draper is a respected Environmentalist in her own right and seasoned Health and Safety Consultant having worked in teaching, Health and Safety and Environmental roles over the past 28 years.
Fiona is an engaging, enthusiastic and effective trainer who delivers strong ethical and empathetic leadership and mentoring. With a systematic and focussed approach, she also facilitates the development of targeted long term solutions to management problems concerning Health and Safety and the Environment.
Areas of Expertise
Fiona has a specialist engineering, pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals background. She has extensive experience in the development and auditing of management systems, management of risk, legislative compliance and sustainability.
Before specialising in Health and Safety and the Environment, Fiona trained as a science teacher. She has an in-depth knowledge of lifelong learning and has successfully developed and delivered multiple courses over the years. With her knowledge of UK and international health, safety and environmental law, she is ideally placed to lead and teach. Fiona influences through partnership, coaching and effective facilitation and always goes the extra mile to provide first class customer service.
Fiona’s experience and knowledge is highly regarded in Environmental circles. She has authored and co-authored a number of academic and professional articles and studies.