- NEBOSH National Diploma
- NEBOSH National Certificate
- Planning Supervision Certificate
- City & Guilds 7306 Adult & Further Education Teaching Certificate
- Noise Assessment Competent Person Certificate
- Surrey Fire Brigade Risk Assessment & Fire Fighting Course
- Various management and leadership skills courses
- CDM Co-ordinator training.
- Site Manager Safety Training Scheme Course (CITB)
- Inspection and Use of Safety Harness’s
- Abrasive Wheels Instructor course
- Manual Handling Train the Trainer course
- Scaffold Tower Erection (CITB)
- IEH Intermediate Food Safety Certificate
- CMIOSH Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
Chris is a Chartered Safety Practitioner providing health and safety training and consultancy, having previously worked with the Astutis Management team for the UK’s foremost health, safety and environmental training provider.
Chris has also gained professional experience in health and safety management roles working in construction carrying out planning supervisor duties, construction risk assessments and method statements in addition to health and safety audits, plans and noise assessments. In addition to his experience in the construction sector, he has worked for blue chip international manufacturing companies.
He has considerable experience in the delivery of the full NEBOSH suite of courses including the NEBOSH Diploma and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety and is a NEBOSH examiner. He also delivers the complete range of IOSH courses from Safety for Senior Executives through to Working Safely as well as more specific courses such as CDM training, Management of Contractors, Risk Assessment, Accident Investigation.
Chris has in-depth experience of working closely with clients across a wide range of industry sectors and has been involved in the development and delivery of many tailored training solutions, for some of the largest employers in the UK including Alstom, Babcock, Gatwick Airport, Magnox, Network Rail, RWE, and Saint Gobain.