CDM in Practice Online Course
Are you fully compliant with the Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015?
Astutis' CDM online course is a flexible way to understand the CDM 2015 Regulations that have replaced CDM 2007 the key roles and their responsibilities and learn how to put them into practice. It is targeted at all roles and organisations affected by the CDM 2015 Regulations and its practical and legal implications.
|CDM 2015 in Practice Online Course Key Facts
||3 months' access to all digital multimedia materials and tutor support
||Short online multiple choice test
What will I cover on this CDM online course?
- In-depth explanation of the new CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on all duty holders
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders
- Health and safety requirements for construction sites
- Required documentation
This CDM online training course covers all the duty holders' updates legal responsibilities and the importance of understanding how they interact with each other and the legal documentation.
Why study CDM 2015 with Astutis?
- Learn how to apply your understanding of CDM through workplace case studies
- Support from expert tutors with construction sector experience plus online technical support
- Learn more: interactive course with video, audio and animations to engage and teach you
- Study on-the-go by downloading the accompanying colourful digital course notes
- Get answers from tutors and discuss ideas with fellow learners on our discussion forums
What does the CDM online training course look like?
Here is a screenshot of our CDM 2015 in Practice online course. The video is coming soon...
CDM online course content
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of: Scope, application, and key terminology; Codes of practice; Industry guidance
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities
- The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating between the five duty holders, which are: Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Key documentation: Notification, Pre-construction information, Construction phase plan, Health and safety file
Assessment and certification
After you have taken your CDM course online an assessment is required. This assessment comprises of a short multiple choice test to complete online at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion you can download your certificate to gain your CDM training certification.
How to start your CDM online training
Get up-to-date on CDM 2015 Regulations - contact us today by clicking below: