CDM 2015 in Practice Course
In-depth CDM Training on CDM 2015 Regulations and Roles
The Construction Design & Management (CDM) 2015 Regulations replaced CDM 2007 on 6th April 2015. You can study our CDM in Practice course online or in a class to get up-to-speed on it all.
|CDM 2015 in Practice Course Key Facts
||Online, Classroom and In-company
||One 1-hour open book exam
Is this the right CDM course for you?
This CDM training course is primarily targeted at people working in the key roles as defined in CDM 2015 and their new responsibilities. It is also suitable for those whose function requires a detailed understanding of these roles and new responsibilities.
What is covered in this CDM training?
On the CDM 2015 in Practice course you will cover the following:
- In-depth explanation of the new CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on the duty holders
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders
- Health and safety requirements for construction sites
- Required documentation
Benefits of taking your CDM course with Astutis
- Bring your knowledge up-to-date
- Gain the ability to become compliant with CDM 2015
- Fully understand the new CDM regulations on this in-depth CDM course
- Develop a practical understanding: learn how to put in practice what you cover
- Learn more effectively with our interactive, discussion and workshop based courses
- Expert tutor support with experience in the construction sector.
CDM 2015 in Practice course content
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of: Scope, application, and key terminology; Codes of practice; Industry guidance
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities
- The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating between the five duty holders, which are: Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Key documentation: Notification, Pre-construction information, Construction phase plan, Health and safety file
Assessment and certification
After you have taken your CDM course an assessment is required. This assessment comprises of a short multiple choice test.
Upon successful completion you can download your certificate to gain your CDM training certification.
How to start your CDM training
Get up-to-date on CDM 2015 Regulations - contact us today by clicking below:
Choose your CDM 2015 course