CDM 2015 in Practice Course
The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015 have replaced CDM 2007 and so Astutis is offering our 2-day CDM 2015 in Practice Course to ensure you are compliant.
Is the CDM 2015 in Practice Course Right for You?
This course is primarily targeted at people working in the key roles as defined in CDM 2015 and their new responsibilities.
It is also suitable for those whose function requires a detailed understanding of these roles and new responsibilities.
What You Will Cover on this Course
- In-depth explanation of the new CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements.
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on the duty holders
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders.
- Health and safety requirements for construction sites
- Required documentation.
CDM 2015 in Practice Dates & Venues
In-company Training at Your Premises
If you have 5 or more staff, we can come to you as a cost & time effective option, contact us to discuss your needs.
Benefits of Taking Your CDM 2015 Course with Astutis
- Fully Understand the New CDM Regulations
Astutis courses are interactive, discussion and workshop based to make learning more effective, enjoyable and engaging.
- Develop a Practical Understanding
Our tutor guided discussions draw on real life scenarios to help you use what you learn effectively in your role.
- Ability to Become Compliant
You will be taken through the legal implications of CDM 2015 Regulations to enable you to achieve compliance.
- Expert Tutor Support
Help from highly qualified trainers with working experience in the construction sector.
- Bring Your Knowledge Up-To-Date
Astutis courses our developed by us so that we can ensure they are of the highest quality for you and up-to-date with CDM 2015 Regulations.
Ask us Your Questions about CDM 2015 in Practice
Further CDM 2015 Course Information
- 2 day course.
- Comprehensive course materials, excellent resource.
- Lunch and refreshments at high quality venues each day.
- Certification on successful completion of the course and test.
- Course venues in:
- Also available as an In-company course at your premises.
- Assessment comprises a one-hour open book test.
CDM 2015 in Practice Course Content
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of:
- Scope, application, and key terminology
- Codes of practice
- Industry guidance.
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities.
- The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating,between the five duty holders, which are:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
- Key documentation:
- Pre-construction information
- Construction phase plan
- Health and safety file.
Astutis also offers CDM 2015 Awareness and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety available at centres UK-wide.
Request Further Information
If you would like more information on the CDM 2015 changes and the course we offer to brin you up-to-date then contact us today.
To find out how to book your place on the course please click on the button below to contact us.
Contact us to book your CDM 2015 in Practice Course
CDM 2015 in Practice Enquiry Form
The Astutis CDM 2015 in Practice course has been accepted by The Institution of Construction Safety as meeting the approved criteria for membership of the Institution.