CDM 2015 in Practice Course
The Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 have replaced CDM 2007 and so Astutis is offering our 2-day CDM 2015 in Practice Course to ensure you are compliant.
Is the CDM 2015 in Practice Course Right for You?
This course is primarily targeted at people working in the key roles as defined in CDM 2015 and their new responsibilities.
It is also suitable for those whose function requires a detailed understanding of these roles and new responsibilities.
|CDM 2015 in Practice Course Key Facts
||Classroom and In-company
||One 1-hour open book exam
What You Will Cover on this Course?
- In-depth explanation of the new CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on the duty holders
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders
- Health and safety requirements for construction sites
- Required documentation
Benefits of Taking Your CDM 2015 Course with Astutis
- Fully understand the New CDM Regulations
- Astutis courses are interactive, discussion and workshop based to make learning more effective, enjoyable and engaging
- Develop a practical understanding
- Ability to become compliant
- Expert tutor support with experience in the construction sector.
- Bring your knowledge up-to-date
CDM 2015 in Practice Course Content
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of:
- Scope, application, and key terminology
- Codes of practice
- Industry guidance
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities
- The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating between the five duty holders, which are:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Key documentation:
- Pre-construction information
- Construction phase plan
- Health and safety file
Astutis also offers CDM 2015 Awareness and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety available at centres UK-wide.
Assessment and Certification
Assessment comprises a one-hour open book test.
How to start your CDM in Practice 2015
Make sure you are up to date on the CDM 2015 Regulations at a location near you. Get in touch with Astutis today to find out all you need to know about starting your course.