CDM 2015 in Practice at your Organisation
Do your staff need a detailed guide to CDM 2015?
CDM 2015 in Practice provides an in-depth explanation of the Construction Design and Management (CDM) regulations 2015, which replace CDM 2007. The course presents the specific, interactive duties CDM 2015 places on those planning, managing, monitoring, coordinating and carrying out construction work.
|CDM 2015 in Practice In-company Course Key Facts
||One 1-hour open book exam
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving solution to suit your budget
- Relevant training tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, procedures, typical workplace scenarios, images
- Experienced trainers with a background in construction
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
What is covered in the CDM in Practice course?
The CDM in Practice course content covers:
- Introduction to CDM 2015: scope, application, and interpretation of key terminology, codes of practice and industry guidance
- The specific duties of and practical interactions between the five duty holders: Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor and Contractor.
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
- Key documentation: notification, pre-construction information, construction phase plan, health and safety file.
Click here to see the CDM in Practice syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements.
- Our team of Consultants will match a trainer with a construction background and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
Discuss the CDM in Practice 2015 for your staff
Make sure your staff are up to date on the CDM 2015 Regulations. Get in touch with Astutis today to find out more about a course at your organisation.