CDM 2015 Awareness Course
The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015 have replaced CDM 2007 and so Astutis is offering our 1 day CDM 2015 Awareness Course to update you and ensure you are compliant.
Is the CDM 2015 Awareness Course Right for You?
This course provides essential information targeted at those working in construction or associated sectors and roles affected by CDM.
It also provides people new to CDM who need an introduction to the CDM 2015 Regulations.
CDM 2015 Awareness Dates & Venues
What You Will Cover on this Course
- Introduction to the new CDM Regulations 2015 and interpretation of key elements.
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on the duty holders.
- Health and safety responsibilities and roles of all the duty holders.
- Health and safety requirements on construction sites
- Required documentation.
In-company Training at Your Premises
If you have 5 or more staff, we can come to you as a cost & time effective option, contact us to discuss your needs.
Benefits of Taking Your CDM 2015 Course with Astutis
- Fully Understand the New CDM Regulations
Astutis courses are interactive, discussion and workshop based to make learning more effective, enjoyable and engaging.
- Develop a Practical Understanding
Our tutor guided learning draw on real life scenarios to help you use what you learn effectively in your role.
- Ability to Become Compliant
You will be taken through the legal implications of CDM 2015 Regulations to enable you to achieve compliance.
- Expert Tutor Support
Help from highly qualified trainers with working experience in the construction sector.
- Bring Your Knowledge Up-To-Date
Astutis courses our developed by us so that we can ensure they are of the highest quality for you and up-to-date with CDM 2015 Regulations.
Ask us Your Questions about CDM 2015 Awareness
Further CDM 2015 Course Information
- 1 day course.
- Comprehensive course materials, excellent resource.
- Lunch and refreshments at high quality venues each day.
- Certification on successful completion of the course and test.
- Course venues in:
- Also available as an In-company course at your premises.
- Assessment comprises a short multiple choice test.
CDM 2015 in Practice Course Content
- Introduction to CDM 2015:
- Scope, application, and interpretation of key terminology
- Codes of practice
- Industry guidance.
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities including domestic projects.
- Health and safety duties and roles of duty holders:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
- Key documentation:
- Pre-construction information
- Construction phase plan
- Health and safety file.
Astutis also offers CDM 2015 in Practice and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety available at centres UK-wide.
Request Further Information
If you would like more information on the CDM 2015 changes and the course we offer to bring you up-to-date then contact us today.
To find out how to book your place on the course please click on the button below to contact us.
Contact us to book your CDM 2015 Awareness Course
CDM 2015 Awareness Enquiry Form
The Astutis CDM 2015 Awareness course has been accepted by The Institution of Construction Safety as meeting the approved criteria for membership of the Institution.