CDM 2015 Awareness Syllabus
The CDM 2015 Awareness course provides a clear introduction to the Construction (Design & Manage-ment) Regulations (CDM) 2015, which replace CDM 2007.
The assessment comprises delegate reflection and discussion as to how they intend to ensure compliance. You will receive an Astutis Certificate on successful completion.
Overall learning outcomes
On completion of each the course, you should be able to demonstrate your understanding of the domain knowledge covered by:
- The application of knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar situations
- The critical analysis and evaluation of information presented in both quantitative and qualitative forms
Full course syllabus
1. Introduction to CDM 2015:
- 1.1: Scope, application, and interpretation of key terminology
- 1.2: Codes of practice
- 1.3: Industry guidance.
2. Clients' new duties and responsibilities including domestic projects.
3. Health and safety duties and roles of duty holders:
- 3.1: Principal Designer
- 3.2: Designer
- 3.3: Principal Contractor
- 3.4: Contractor.
4. Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
5. Key documentation:
- 5.1: Notification
- 5.2: Pre-construction information
- 5.3: Construction phase plan
- 5.4: Health and safety file.
6. Summary and questions
CDM 2015 Awareness course: futher information
Choosing to study for your qualification with Astutis means you can undertake the CDM 2015 Awareness course at your orgnisation for multiple staff members.
For more information on the course itself as well as these learning options, click on the button below: