CDM 2015 Awareness at your Organisation
Do your staff need to be updated on CDM 2015?
The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015 have replaced CDM 2007 and so Astutis is offering CDM 2015 Awareness course to update your staff and ensure they are compliant. This workshop based learning provides a practical understanding of the new CDM 2015 Regulations.
|Course Key Facts
||It comprises delegate reflection and discussion
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving solution to suit your budget
- Relevant training tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, procedures, typical workplace scenarios, images
- Experienced trainers with a background in construction
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
What is covered in the CDM 2015 Awareness course?
The CDM 2015 Awareness course content covers:
- Introduction to the new CDM Regulations 2015 and interpretation of key elements
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on the duty holders
- Health and safety responsibilities and roles of all the duty holders
- Health and safety requirements on construction sites
- Required documentation
Click here to see the full CDM 2015 Awareness syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements.
- Our team of Consultants will match a trainer with a construction background and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.